Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another OT8 Speaks Out

This gentlemen has done the entire 'bridge to total freedom'
listen to his one page sworn as true-notarized statement.
The author wishes this to be re-posted widely for the world to
know the true nature of Scientology.


Michael Pattinson
Beverly Hills, Ca 90211
20 September 1997


TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I strongly feel that it is my civic duty to bring to the attention of
the competent authorities of the United States and other concerned countries
a matter of severe abuses and destructive activities by the "Church" of
Scientology. I am at their disposition for more information on all of this.

I was shocked at the use of top celebrities by Scientology to try and
give an impression of it which, per my own experiences, is a false impression.
When I compare the ridiculous charges made by Scientology against the
German government with what I know Scientology (underlined) has been
doing itself I find a very strong similarity indeed. I have decided to speak out
about this publicly.

I was, until earlier this year, one of Scientology's "celebrities". I
am a professional artist, having a 25 year career internationally with over
99% sales. I was in Scientology for 23 years, did very many courses, and
reached the highest available level of "New O.T.8." My knowledge of the inner
workings of Scientology is extensive. I have information about the many
instances of abuses of current and former Scientology members and of lies
Scientology has generated about itself to give a wrong public impression.

Among the many things I can relate, here are just a few from recent times:

1) From 1991 to 1996 I was the subject of viscous machinations by
several "churches" of Scientology to destroy my name and repute, and
to involve me in expensive "justice handling" within the organization.
Apart from the horrific emotional stress over five years it cost me well over
$120,000 to clear my name of accusations of things I had never done
in the first place! I have full documentation of all these multiple abuses.

2) In June of 1996 I was held against my will in the Scientology, Clearwater,
Florida facility and "ordered" to pay $7,400 before they would let me out
of the room. I did not want to pay for what the two staff members insisted
I must have, and what ensued was a verbal battle, emotional trauma and
an attempt at financial extortion. After a time I managed to escape the
physical detention, but two "Sea Org" members chased me right out into
the streets of Clearwater to try to recapture me. I did not pay the money. This
incident is on file with the Clearwater Police Department.

3) In June of 1991 I was forced to pay, despite vehement protestations, the
sum of $7,400 to Scientology on the "Freewinds" ship. The ruse used
on that Wednesday was that if I did not pay then they would withhold my passport
from me until I did pay. They did so and I had to pay the money to get
it back.

4) At the end of 1996 I was subjected to [a] horrible kind of "religious
deprogramming" in the Scientology "Fort Harrison Hotel". This was done,
using an "E-meter", by a top official of the "Religious technology Center" (RTC)
namely Mr. Marty Rathbun. I was interrogated for several hours on the most
intimate personal religious beliefs (Christian) and his actions were designed
clearly to get me to give up my Christian religious beliefs in exchange
for RTC's "eligibility authorization" to read a confidential publication
about a defective "OT level" I had previously completed (OT 7).
His utter contempt for my religious beliefs were all to apparent. He felt
that all other religions apart from Scientology should be destroyed and
probably would be in time by Scientology, using RTC's programs
of "eligibility's" as the means of forcing people to give up other faiths.

I also had to undergo many hours of 'false data removal",,,to try to
"get me to realize" that the ONLY valid religion was Scientology.

It did not work.

My considered, personal opinion is that Scientology is definitely
NOT A RELIGION.

These are a few of the many things I can testify to.

I declare under penalty of perjury under California Laws that the above
is true and correct per my own personal experiences.

20 September 1997 Sea Beach California


Please read about his life in Scientology by Clicking Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment